Saturday, February 16, 2008

Adding to my collection

I spent some of the weekend on Ebay and picked up two steals while I was there. My two newest additions:
  • Spring RTW Tyler from 2002, NRFB. I love her eyes--and she's truly spring-y with the red hair. I am thinking she will be my queen Elizabeth I.
  • Wickedly Basic Silver, from the Wizard of Oz collection. This doll is not in what I would call mint condition, as her hair has been taken down from the original style, so she will be a fixer for me. I have a friend who got me into Wicked (the book by Gregory Maguire), and she is going to be a gift for her when she is finished.
Ebay is addicting. I need to just stay away. But if you get in on the last few minutes of the auction, you can get a good deal now and then.
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...