Monday, August 25, 2008

Found more photos from the latest Tonner Event

Be sure to check out these fabulous photos from the Tonner Event by Terri Gold, featuring even more gorgeous photos than the ones on Tonner's blog!  I particularly love the shots of the American Models and Ellowyne Wilde collection, which I actually have yet to see in person (I'm very afraid).  Enjoy these gorgeous shots!

Just a note--it turns out Terri Gold is a fashion doll collector and a photographer, and she has a blog!  Check out her blog--it's amazing!

I found this site while doing a search for more photos of the exclusive Rapunzel (FAO Schwarz) doll.  She still has not been released, but it should be with the next Fall/Winter catalog.  She will definitely need join my collection!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanx a lot for this wonderful link! Marvellous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm buying a 'bunch' of Tonner Brenda Starr dolls. And I got a bend-elbow Signature brunette ponytail mint Tyler and a Signature STRAIGHT-ARM red-head Tyler. I love them. The Brendas are still on lay-away. Even though I have plenty of bend-wrist Tonner dolls, these are fun too. Love your gorgeous Tyler. She doesn't need a dramatic pose.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...