Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Tonner shipping schedule is posted.

Finally, the 2009 shipping schedule has been released, and is up on Tonner's website. Not all items have a firm shipping date, yet--for example, the Tyler Wentworth giftset, which I am anxious to see.
I have heard from my favorite dealer--Dreamcastle Dolls--that Tonner Doll will be delaying the release of the Antoinette doll shipping dates till the production of these lovelies has been finalized. Dealers are not allowed to take preorders till the dolls are posted on Tonner's website.

Just a quick plug for Dreamcastle:  Carol is my favorite for her excellent prices and personalized service: she returns emails immediately. Once, when I was looking for a retired item, she let me know she found it from another dealer when she didn't have in stock.  Her shipping isreasonable and fast, too (same day, most times, if the item is in stock). I highly recommend her shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...