Thursday, April 2, 2009

Effanbee Classics -- Tweenies

If you're a fan of fairy tale character dolls, these new Effanbee Classics, featuring the new FlexiPose™ body, will be just for you!
The dressed dolls retail at $179.99 (many retailers carry them below retail--check out Dreamcastle Dolls, who is listing them on sale for just $153.00 each). Carol has excellent customer service, as well as excellent prices. Her store comes with my highest recommendation!

I have to confess, I'm sorely tempted by Curiouser and Curiouser, as I have an Alice collection going in my house.

They are due to arrive on April 6, 2009. These little ladies are super posable, also--and are 16" tall, with inset acrylic eyes. I can't wait to see real life photos of these girls.
Photos courtesy Effanbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...