- Bonjour Amelie, a limited edition of 250 (new release June 2009 and still available, as far as I know, from Doll-Collectible.com)
- Pretty Party, LE 300, an exclusive from Toy and Goods Trading (and she's still in stock and pricey, but gorgeous)
- On The Go Destination: New York (LE 300--the platinum doll)
- On The Go Destination: London (LE 300--with yellow hair), and this one was a gift set
- Chao Japan, Dolly-Style convention exclusive, LE 500 (I just love the Campbell Soup dress. I just saw this doll on sale at the DollExpo store yesterday for a pretty penny!)
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Posh Girl is a limited edition 500 FR Nippon doll that has also found her home with me. She's got an adorable face--complete with freckles--and soft auburn curls. Her outfit is a hip black and gray wool (mini houndstooth) dress with gray tights.
A couple of things I should point out about the outfit--Integrity spares no expense when crafting these dolls. This doll is actually flat-footed. She has a hinged ankle, which slid in easily to these amazing black patent shoes. (I didn't even need to retie them.) (The Wu logo is printed on the bottom sole.)
In addition, check out her coordinating bag. It's really amazing! I just love the details. It snaps closed, and it has purse charms (or perhaps her keys?) attached to one of the rings. Perfectly scaled and very well done--I'm very impressed.
I love these (pricey) dolls so much, I am seriously considering pairing down my current Integrity collection to include only my historical reimagined dolls, and then freeing up the budget to add more of these lovely Nippon dolls. They are so wonderful and quirky--but not only do you have to count on paying (full) retail price for these dolls, you usually have to pay international shipping as well.
One of my latest additions, FR Nippon On the Go, Destination: Tokyo. She's one of a set of four Destination dolls, and a limited edition of 150. (Do you think she makes me want to get the other three very badly? Yikes!) She has such a fun red outfit (which zips in the front), and a shock of soft blue curls pulled up in a ponytail under that red patent cap.
Fashion Royalty Nippon dolls are for sale only in Japan, but I bought this one (and one other) at about MSRP on the secondary market from a another collector. Mostly, they are hard to find, but I just love them.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
- Idyllic -- sold out (wait list only)
- Hypnotic - limited quantities remain
- Symphonic - limited quantities remain
- Obsessed - limited quantities remain
- Dramatic - limited quantities remain
- Sensual - sold out (wait list only)
- Emphatic - limited quantities remain
- Enlightened - sold out (wait list only)
- Optimistic - sold out (wait list only)
- Serene - limited quantities remain
- Influential - sold out (wait list only)
- Frivolous - sold out (wait list only)
- Sinuous - sold out (wait list only)
- Brilliant - sold out (wait list only)
- Posh - sold out (wait list only)
- Prim - limited quantities remain
- Rouge - limited quantities remain
- Mineral - sold out (wait list only)
- D'Or - limited quantities remain
- Balance - limited quantities remain
- Cosmic - limited quantities remain
- Sandstone - limited quantities remain
- Bloom - limited quantities remain
- Cameo - limited quantities remain
- Honey - sold out (wait list only)
- Spice - limited quantities remain
Friday, May 22, 2009
So adorable--and tempting--the Gold Label Jonathan Adler Sofa Set is a hot pink fabric sofa with white piping, including a blanket, decorator pillows and other accessories. It will ship in August 2009, and retails for $59.99, and is available for pre-order from your favorite Barbie dealer now.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
- Dorothy, retail $139 - in stock now. She has brown hair and blue eyes, and includes a designer saddle stand. Her outfit includes the white blouse, gingham jumper and matching hair ribbons, slip, stockings, designer Toto necklace, basket, and awesome ruby red boots. Limited edition of 500.
- Glinda, retail $149 - estimated to ship June 1, 2009. She has gorgeous red curls and blue eyes. Glinda is sporting a gorgeous pink gown, matching hair ribbons, slip, designer layered jewelry, sparkling pink hose with matching gauntlets, crown and butterfly tattoo, and pink boots. Limited edition of 500.
- Wicked Witch of the West, retail $139 - in stock now. Raven hair with brown eyes and green skin, the witch is wearing a top, pleated skirt, belt and jacket, arm gauntlets, hat, boots and a winged monkey accessory. Limited edition of 500.
- Eternal Evangeline, $135. Vinyl ball-jointed, raven wigged doll, 17", with violet inset eyes.
- Eternal Evangeline, Too, $135. Vinyl ball-jointed, platinum wigged doll, 17", with grey-green inset eyes.
- Moonlit Shadows, $185. Vinyl ball-jointed, red rooted green eyed doll, 17" tall, fully dressed.
- Two new full outfits, plus 11 new separates and one new complete set, which fit both the 17" vinyl and 19" resin Evangeline dolls.
- Baroque 'N Dreams dressed doll, LE 1000. Brunette Ellowyne, with green eyes, with decorated skirt, sash, velvet shirt, jacket, stockings, period-style shoes. $139.
- I Wait Alone dressed doll, LE 1000. Long red curls with green eyes, white lace gown, slip, stockings, matching boots and hair ribbons. $139. (I love this girl!)
- Two new outfits, and lots of new separates and accessories.