Monday, November 23, 2009

Morphoa in Pure Red


Morphoa in Pure Red, originally uploaded by alington.
More (and sharper) photos of Morphoa (by Doll-Zone) redressed, re-wigged and with new eyes, in a DollHeart outfit called Pure Red are now up at Flickr and my Mobile Me Gallery.

The eyes are by Peak's Woods, and they are acrylic, and a hazel shade. Quite lovely, if I do say so myself. The wig is a Tibetan lambswool wig by Michele Hardy.

The outfit, as are all the DollHeart outfits I've seen so far, fantastically detailed. If you're on the fence about splurging for one of these, my recommendation is to just go for it. You won't be disappointed. The details are just amazing.

Enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...