Saturday, December 12, 2009

Amy in Dreams of Tomorrow


Amy in DeeAnna, originally uploaded by alington.
My SoulKid Amy (white skin MSD-sized Soul Doll) is modeling her newest outfit, Dreams of Tomorrow, created for DeeAnna Denton (Tonner Doll Company). The outfit is last season's line, and was on sale for half-off at Cherished Friends.

It's a two-piece night-gown ensemble--in this photo, Amy is modeling just the nightie, which shows off her slender waist. The DeeAnna clothing line has a rich, 1950s-era glamorous feel; and with the lace trim and pleating, this outfit is no exception. I'm very pleased. I love how the aqua color highlights Amy's factory face-up, her new Glib (Ice Tea) acrylic eyes and red (Monique Gold Pretty Girl) hair.

The house coat is full length and ties in front. It's adorable. You can see photos of it (and more) on my Picasa album or my Flickr photostream. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I have a Soulkids Katie.A with double jointed body (like your Soulkids Amy) and have searched for 18" fashion doll outfits fitting her body; ball-jointed doll outfits tend to be too expensive and not so various in their design. I didn't know that DeeAnna Denton outfits fit Soulkids girl double jointed body well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help! DeeAnna's outfits have sort of 1950s vibe to them, but any of Tonner's "athletic body" female clothing should fit those SoulKid bodies well.

    There is a new clothing line designed for them--only one outfit so far--but more to come. I think it's called Tonner Wardrobe: http://www.tonnerdoll.com/tonnerwardrobe.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Alison,
    I also bought Deeanna Denton outfits from Cherished Friends' inventory clearance sale recently - "Sweet and Haughty" and "Favorite to Win". At first, I worried if the width of the outfits' sleeves might be narrow for my Soulkids Katie.A's hands. But luckily they are not narrow! They fit Soulkids Katie.A very well. Thank you for informing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...