Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dollzone Baby


Dollzone Baby, originally uploaded by alington.
Here is a better close-up of the Dollzone baby who arrived last week. She was a gift-with-purchase with my Melin doll (a Christmas gift that I opened in November).

The baby came blank--I think she is a normal skin baby, though she may be white skin. I added all-over blushing with pastels and sealed (and primed) with Mr. Superclear (LOVE it), and my very first attempt at a face-up.

I think it came out all right. I had to go back again the next day to add some more shading and color, because I wasn't quite happy with her. I also used watercolor pencils for her eyes. She's really a fun little grumpy thing.

Now, I'd love to try a "real" face-up!

See more photos on Flickr.

1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...