Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sydney On the Rocks


Sydney On the Rocks, originally uploaded by alington.
This is probably my all-time favorite Sydney Chase--a Chelsea's Collector Cottage exclusive, Sydney On The Rocks. She was a limited edition of 300, created for the 2006 Dolls In Oz event.

I bought mine new, but I can't seem to find her jewelry. I still love her.

I should have gotten a photo of her shoes--they are adorable. Next time! This photoshoot was interrupted by my kids--coming home from school. But you can see some of the rest of the photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...