Monday, March 1, 2010

Mari as a raven


Mari's new body, originally uploaded by alington.
Here is my Cutie Angel Mari as a raven. She's borrowed the random wig that was included with my Peak's Woods Sky, and I think she's lovely in it as well.

One of the things I like best about BJDs is that you can change their eyes and wigs for new looks almost instantly. And once you have a few dolls of similar size, they can switch off easily.

I also have full-body shots of her new look in my moderated photos (they are tastefully done) in my Flickr photostream, if you'd like to see her body blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...