Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sky in J-Rock


Sky in J-Rock, originally uploaded by alington.
Peak's Woods white skin Sky wanted to try on a wig that ImplDoll Chris usually wears. It's a brown and purple JRock wig by Monique Gold.

Plus now she can show off her new 18mm gray acrylic eyes by Glib.

I'm pretty seriously considering giving her some new eyelashes--I just don't think these short ones are long enough for her. But I'd hate to wreck a perfect face-up because I'm being, well, anal, about my dolls. But wait! Isn't that what doll collecting is all about?

See more photos on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...