Friday, April 2, 2010

Lost in the Woods


Lost in the Woods, originally uploaded by alington.
My Peak's Woods girls all together:

Goldie, normal skin, small bust: Glib acrylic eyes, PW raven wig; gown, necklace, enhanced lashes and body blushing by me. Factory face-up (the recent kind).

Sky, white skin, large bust: glass eyes by Cutie Angel, Leeke wig (Lacey), outfit by Nankatts, enhanced eyelashes and body blushing by me. Older factory face-up.

Wake-Up Cue (Anastasia), white skin, large bust: acrylic eyes, Cutie Angel wig, outfit is Pure Red by DollHeart, face-up and enhanced lashes are artist's work from Boutique Doll.

If I could only collect one brand of doll, it would be Peak's Woods. I adore these girls. They stand 58 cm (about 23") tall.

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! I love Peak's Woods and those are three of my favorites! I think Goldie is my favorite. She looks innocent, yet mischievous and very cunning.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...