Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Let them eat cake!


Finally, I've found a look I really like for my DollZone Morphoa BJD. I bought her as a full-set, and her make-up is very, very pink. Plus her little flower tear can almost be mistaken as historical style makeup.

The gown is a OOAK creation--just lovely--which I bought from Boutique Doll. The wig is either Leeke or Lutz, and I've pinned up some of the curls to make it look higher. I made the jewelry and hair accessories.

You can see more photos of Morphoa on my Flickr photostream. I love how she can pose, but I'm really not fond of DZ joints. The gown is perfect to cover them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...