Sunday, October 10, 2010

Freeque brand clothing's arrival

It's been several months since I pre-ordered the Freeque brand clothing off of BIC's site.  This is a new brand that she is showcasing on her site and they finally arrived yesterday.  I ordered 3 pieces to see how the quality was.  I must admit that I am VERY impressed!  The little leather jacket has all the right details and fits like a glove.  The striped jumper is cute with it's ribboned spaghetti straps and daisy chain belt and the rose patterned scarf is the perfect accessory for fall.  I would definitely recommend ordering more from them in the future since they are all sold out on the site right now.  I hope to see some more great pieces in the future from this line.

So here is Bergdorf Poppy modeling her new "Freeque" outfit.





2 comments:

  1. She's just gorgeous, Shug! The outfit is perfect for this Poppy, too. She's is so hip and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over the detail on this jacket! Being a seamstress myself, I can appreciate how hard it is to sew something so tiny. Whatever they charge for this jacket - it's well worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...