Friday, December 31, 2010

Meet Peak's Woods Naomi!


Peek-a-boo!, originally uploaded by alington.
She did indeed arrive yesterday--my second Fairy of Fairies, a normal-skin basic Naomi. I found her for a great price, pre-loved. She's absolutely adorable, and makes a perfect companion for my other doll of this size, Hucky.

She's very sweet--a similar look to Hucky, but more innocent and girly. Her ears are blushed very differently. I'm uploading photos of her dressed now. You can see more deboxing photos on Flickr.

Naomi's purchase included a little gift from her previous owner: this cute little hand-made bunny. I'm not sure if her owner made it or not, but it is one of the cutest toys I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...