Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sky in Regency era costume


Sky in Regency era costume, originally uploaded by alington.
Here is Peak's Woods Sky, white skin, large bust with an older style factory face-up, wearing acrylic brown eyes and a wig by Kemper Dolls.

Her lovely gown and lace hooded cape are a creation by Jen of JennyGrey designs. She made this outfit based on one of my lame sketches--I was so surprised when I saw it. It was just what I wanted, but I still couldn't believe she could gather this from my drawing. The dress is silk, and she added a cape, made of antique lace curtains, as well.

See more photos on Flickr.

Below, my kitty Lily is "helping" during the photo shoot. Notice the ever subtle ears.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least it isn't someone holding up two fingers behind her head!

    Love the costume - as usual, Jen has outdone herself. Goes very well with this delicate beauty of a doll.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...