Thursday, January 6, 2011

"I Love How You Love Me" Poppy Parker

Alot of people caught a glimpse of this beautiful girl in the WClub PDF file and here is her info:  She is a DOLLS magazine exclusive giftset! A small allotment was given to WClub for a lottery and the rest will be up for sale on the DOLLS website on Monday, January 10th around noon CST. So for those wanting this girl, I'd highly suggest being online at that time as it sounds like she'll sell out quickly at only 300 sets. She'll retail for $150 and is scheduled to arrive around mid-March. http://www.dollsmagazine.com/

This lovely girl comes with the cute little red jumper, a gorgeous white satin brocade dress & jacket as well as a super cute plaid nightie and fuzzy slipper! To me it looks like she has the Bergdorf screening again, so I think she's just gorgeous! Good luck to those who entered the lottery and for those trying to get her on Monday!

**Photos are property of Integrity Toys**






3 comments:

  1. I love her, too! I think I am in love with the PJ set mostly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--and if you're patient, Poppy can stand on her own, since her feet are flat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her eyecolour!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...