Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gorgeous new photo of Lavin is up on Peak's Woods site!

Lavin, FOC BJD by Peak's Woods.
Photo property of Peak's Woods.
A gorgeous new photo of Lavin, Fairy of Color BJD (58 cm) is up on Peak's Woods home page this morning. She's not yet available as a basic doll, but she should be soon.

Not to brag or anything, but I have finally paid off my lay-away with them (Hooray!) and have a fun order coming soon. And my husband actually snagged one of the full-set Lavins for me as well. I was so surprised--and shocked--since I do have a lot of dolls. (But one can never quite have enough, can we?)

Ah--the things we do for love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...