Sunday, April 24, 2011

Steffie of the Day: Sun Gold Malibu PJ


Sun Gold Malibu PJ, originally uploaded by alington.

From 1983, this is Sun Gold Malibu PJ, another new addition to my Steffie collection. She arrived to me never-removed from her smashed pink box, so it was easy for me to come up with an excuse to remove her. I'd still like to give her hair a rinse, so this first shoot is her just out of the box.

See the rest of her first photoshoot on Flickr.

I love this doll:  Her eyes are green and brown, she's tan, she has coral lips, and eyelashes painted only on top. Her hair is just the most delightful color, too. I can't wait for a little play. She includes her original silver lamé swimsuit, a beach towel, and several pairs of sun glasses.

Say, if you're ever in the mood to see more real-life photos of other Steffie sculpts, you can watch my collection grow in this Collection on Flickr. I'll be adding to it, hopefully later this week, too.

Enjoy the day with your families!

1 comment:

  1. Rinsing her hair is all well and good, but do remember this is the era when Mattel used some sort of hair that felt greasy no matter how many times you washed it, even if you soaked it. I remember that era well, it was quite frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...