Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Claudine in JennyGrey


Claudine in JennyGrey, originally uploaded by alington.
One of my Goldie-sculpt Peak's Woods BJDs, Claudine, posing in JennyGrey Designs. She's just adorable like this.

Usually, I have my Peak's Woods girls dressed in historical or historically inspired outfits. I find she can wear jeans just as easily.

Claudine is unsuccessfully trying to cover up her vampire bite marks. She was an Haute Doll exclusive several years ago.

Jeans and tunic by JennyGrey Designs (jeans have working front and back pockets, plus working belt loops). Wig and choker by DollHeart (sunstreaked), purse by La Boutique. (Click for our interview with La Boutique for more information about their miniature doll purses and handbags.)

More photos can be seen on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Now I don't know which of your girls is my favorite! D= She is stunning in jeans.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...