Saturday, May 14, 2011

Glass eye fun...


Sonja, originally uploaded by alington.
I recently made an investment of glass eyes from Mint on Card. I am really having a good time with them.

They seem to have more depth, realism and just a hint of creepiness to them, I think. My model above is Sonja, a white skin Wake-Up Goldie, exclusive to Haute Doll magazine with a Val Zeitler face-up.

Her green eyes and dark hair really bring out her smokey eye shadow. She looks so glamorous.

You can see more photos of glass-eyed dolls in my display photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...