Monday, July 11, 2011

NuFantasy Go Home

NuFantasy Go Home

I'm finally back from Las Vegas, and am working on photos to upload to the Fashion Doll Review.

In the meantime, you can check out some auctions on eBay for extra IFDC souvenir dolls, including Go Home, a couture Dorothy, who debuts the Reyna sculpt in her very own special way!

Hopefully, I will have lots of fun photos of the competition, as well as Integrity manufacturer photos as well--I died at site the real-life Poppy and Darla and am so happy I ordered them! Color Infusion are amazing in person, too. (Plus, I hate to admit it, both Vero and Vanessa look fabulous. Go ahead--shoot me!) It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...