Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Confection Poppy Parker

She is here and she couldn't be more beautiful. A W Club exclusive doll, Sweet Confection Poppy is the first  to have a tan skin tone. I love her dreamy eyes and the applied lashes. Her fashion consists of a faux white leather coat and matching purse with silver chain handle (my favorite accessory). Her dress has a white ruffled top with blue buttons and blue attached skirt with blue belt. The shoes are blue and the same style as those found in the Jet Set convention Poppy and Darla giftset. The white hose are identical to I Love How You Love Me and Tears Go By. Silver hoop earrings, blue chiffon scarf, sunglasses, and a silver bracelet complete her look.

2 comments:

  1. I love her, Kathie--and your photo of her is just luscious. I have to admit, I'm sort of in love with that bright blue makeup. I would love to see more applied eyelashes in the future! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Integrity did a wonderful job with this doll. With the applied eyelashes, neat accessories and new tan skin tone she is a great value!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...