Thursday, July 25, 2013

Photo shoot with Soom Rosette

FDR editor, Alison, recently acquired this Rosette BJD, made by Soom. I was drawn to her dramatic curves and her sweet little face (that reminds me of my 5-year-old niece, Emma), so Alison let me borrow her for a photo shoot in some of my new 16" fashion doll clothing. Enjoy the photos, and feel free to check out all of the clothes in my Etsy shop!

Just kicking back.


She's standing all by herself!

A close-up of her sweet freckles and heart tattoo.




Mostly sweet, with just a little sass.




2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...