Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Momoko: A Droplet of Sand

Sekiguchi has released a new Momoko in their line-up called, "A Droplet of Sand."  This unusual Momoko comes with a beautiful outfit of a lace-up corset, matching choker, full white skirt, bloomers, and pearl white maryjane shoes.  She has fluffy blond hair and unique eyes.  Perhaps Sekiguchi describes the doll best;

"Maybe I can fall asleep if I take off the pearly shoes and set adrift on the sea of ​​sand.
Here's a momoko doll with never-closing eyes so blue, transient like a mirage."

What do you think?  Perhaps this ghostly-looking Momoko should be a part of my collection.  At the very least, I love that outfit.

Want some special designs for your Momoko?  I provide lots of dolly attire and a pattern book for DIY
MegannArt designs.  Support an artist!  Visit my website (MegannArt) for an Etsy shop, Twitter, Facebook (with occasional discounts), Pinterest page, and much more.
 
Picture courtesy of Sekiguchi.  

3 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty, very different Momoko. You definitely need her. (and so do I, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--I love her, too! I think I need this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting coloring for a Momoko doll. Eyes differ from usual, too. Thanks for sharing this news.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...