Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Goldie Grail

Goldie by alington
Goldie, a photo by alington on Flickr.
On days like today, I can see when doing the dolly shuffle is all worthwhile. I'm in the middle of like-it-or-love-it frenzy, as I recently discovered two older dolls on the marketplace which I have been longing to add to my collection for years.

The first has arrived, and she does not disappoint! You can see her deboxing photos on Flickr. She is one of the first suntan Goldie BJDs produced by Peak's Woods in 2008, and she is indeed gorgeous.

Her resin is a much lighter shade than later tan dolls by the same company, and she has yellowed only slightly over the past years. She's in excellent condition--she only needs to be sueded.

I'm surprised by how much I love her face-up. I was thinking I might prefer a more dramatic or smokey eye--but I'm delighted by this lighter face-up style, which was painted by Lilikoi.

Taking the first few photos of this doll has really encouraged me to continue in the endeavor. I think you'll be seeing more for-sale posts from me shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...